MAKE-UP ARTISTRY HAWAII
Installment plans available please inquire.
2016 Group Schedule listed below.
- Creating your business card
- Creating your composite card
State Licensed Instructor and former Principal and Make-up Artist
Instructor for ISBE Hawaii 8 years Eyelash Extension Service and
- Training Make-up kit and brush set available for purchase $300.00 allow 2 weeks for shipping.
- Make-up Kit and brushes provided for training sessions.
- A list of select products and supplies will be required to be personally provided in preparation for your on location makeup artist set up.
MAKEUP ARTIST CERTIFIED TRAINING 101
FIVE 2.5 hour
Create your own schedule Tuesday-Saturdays
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIEND
Create your own schedule Tuesdays-Saturdays
JUNE GROUP TRAINING
16, 17, 21 22, 23
Registration deadline May 30, 2016
Maybe required to
provide models per session. Be prepared to purchase odds and ends to complete your makeup station set up the
list will be reviewed during day one. As part of the training to prepare for on location makeup work.
Along with homework assignments to include submissions photos of your work between classes to validate skills learned during training.
appearance, professionalism, attitude, makeup set up/breakdown sanitation model
interaction and timing will be accessed. you will be responsible to ensure your
model shows up on time. Be prepared for series of verbal and
handwritten quizzes, homework, projects and technical to qualify for certification.
You will be required to submit 5 photos of your work for final certification within 30 days.
MAKEUP ARTIST 101
Intended for those with little or no experience.
- Brush strokes 101
- Learn the 5 important consultation questions to assist you
in creating the look your client is seeking.
- Create a balanced brow the importance of mapping each clients
- Introduction to color theory and how to apply this knowledge to
- Contouring and hi-lighting
- Detailed Eye shadow placement to creating clean evening and
dramatic, smokey eyes that will enhance any eye shape
- Understanding and learning the importance of eye sets and how it
could make or break your eye design
- Intro to foundation Airbrush Application
- How to market your self
- Create your business card
- Create your composite card
- Create your website
MAKEUP ARTIST TRAINING
condensed for those with some experience and comfort working on faces. For
newly experienced makeup artist ready to bring their techniques to the next
level. Learn all concepts listed in the scheduled group module in 1
for off island interest with limited time.
1 DAY 6-HOUR SESSION
$1050.00 - PRIVATE
$950.00 EACH - SHARE WITH YOUR FRIEND
MAKEUP ARTIST CERTIFIED TRAINING CONTINUING 102
must complete 101
$1500.00 - Private
$875.00 - Share with your friend
Four 2- hour
Must provide own model
Schedule maybe arranged Tuesday-Saturdays
Strictly hands on with Instructors critique and refinement.
Airbrush Makeup Artistry
Airbrushing is the only way to achieve a
flawless, natural look! Here's how it works. A small amount of specially
formulated makeup is turned into a light, super-fine mist and directed exactly
where it is needed. These micro dots give you the coverage you desire, while
still allowing your natural tones to show through. The result is a flawless,
natural, and undetectable coverage, using the very least amount of foundation
possible. Now you too can learn to offer your clients that movie star flawless
Our interactive basic training focuses on M-up for the Digital Edge Point and Shoot!
The fundamentals of airbrush makeup with an emphasis on beauty makeup for photography, film, stage and HD
Make-up Artist Training in Hawaii's Airbrushing Module is centered on the following
- Perfecting skin tones
- Color Matching
- Color Theory
- Sheer Skin Perfection
- Brow stenciling
- Creative face stenciling
- Designing contours and highlights on the entire face
- Designing contour and highlights for eye design with an editorial edge
- Introduction to body tanning.
- Introduction to Ab Definition Six Pack for men for your male models, actors and body builders!
Karen-Marie Amper is a Licensed Master Esthetician and Licensed State of Hawaii Instructor with 34 years of knowledge and hands on
experience in Salon, Make-up Artist/Stylist & High end Resort Spa expertise!
She specialized as a Stylist & Make-up Artist for the first 10
years of her profession.
Projects included on location fashion shows, photo
shots for models and photographers updating composites and portfolios, bridal
make-up artistry, and image consulting.
Followed by 23 years of Resort Spa experience as an Esthetician and Principal and in house Esthetics trainer at each location.
A total of 34 years of background and experience to share with you!
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE