MAKE-UP ARTISTRY HAWAII
Qualify for Mac Pro 40% discount.
- Makeup Artist Hawaii Certificate
- Business Card
- Assistance with creating your business card will be available
Also qualify for online discounts:
Stila 40%, Make Up For Ever 20%, Urban Decay, Inglot 20%, Smashbox 30%, Bobbi Brown, Naked Cosmetics 50% OCC and Tarte
Five 3-hour sessions
March 3,10,17, 24, 31 graduation :)
Learn the importance of having the correct brushes, develop your brush strokes, blending, balance, color selection and placement of pigments.
Certified candidates and
may be considered for Make-up Artist Hawaii's Artistic Team available for marketing promotions, events and functions etc. to assist in building your portfolio. A successful project Mrs Hawaii International Photo shoot at Inspirations! And were the back stage Artistic Team for the Mrs Hawaii International Pageant March 2011!
State Licensed Instructor and former Principal and Make-up Artist
Instructor for ISBE Hawaii 8 years Eyelash Extension Service and
- Basic Make-up kit and brush set available for purchase $300.00 allow 2 weeks for shipping.(To be Paid in Full)
- Make-up Kit and brushes provided for training sessions.
- A list of select products and supplies will be required to be personally provide in preparation for your on location makeup artist set up.
INTRODUCTORY MAKEUP ARTIST TRAINING 101
Intro to Makeup Artistry 101 for inspiring Makeup Artist with very little to no
makeup up techniques. Explore your passion as a soon to be Makeup Artist.
Required to provide your own models.
Makeup Artist Certified Module within 30 days and receive a $200.00 savings
Create your own schedule Mondays-Saturdays
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIEND
your Makeup Artist Kit Set up
Getting to know your brushes
A clean day
eye shadow color selection for any eye shape
create a balanced brow
Introduction to a clean evening/smokey eye look
MAKEUP ARTIST TRAINING CERTIFIED
FIVE 3 hour
$1550.00 - PRIVATE
$975.00- SCHEDULED GROUP
$975.00 EACH - SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDCreate your own schedule Mondays-Saturdays
provide your own models for private sessions.
You will be
required to purchase odds and ends to complete your makeup station set up the
list will be reviewed during day one. As part of your training is to
prepare you for on location makeup work.
also have homework assignments to validate skills learned during training.
appearance, professionalism, attitude, makeup set up/breakdown sanitation model
interaction and timing will be accessed. you will be responsible to ensure your
model shows up on time, you will need to pass a series of verbal and
handwritten quizzes to qualify for certification.
• Brush strokes 101
• Learn the 5 important consultation questions to assist you
in creating the look your client is seeking.
• Create a balanced brow the importance of mapping each clients
• Introduction to color theory and how to apply this knowledge to
• Introduction to contouring and hi-lighting
• Learn to apply false eyelash bands
• Introduction to Airbrushing
• Intro to Correctives Creating balance
• Face shaping contouring and hi-lighting
• Intro to correctives for different eye shapes
• Detailed Eyeshadow placement to creating clean evening and
dramatic, smokey eyes that will enhance any eye shape
• Understanding and learning the importance of eye sets and how it
could make or break your eye design
• Perfecting a balanced brow and learn how it affects different
eye sets learn to utilize this information in creating symmetry and balance for
different eye sets
• Intro to foundation Airbrush Application
• Intro to High Definition Make-up
MAKEUP ARTIST TRAINING
condensed for those with some experience and comfort working on faces. For
newly experienced makeup artist ready to bring their techniques to the next
level. Learn all concepts listed in the scheduled group module in 1 or 2 sessions.
for off island interest with limited time.
1 DAY 6-HOUR SESSION
$750.00 - PRIVATE
$550.00 EACH - SHARE WITH YOUR FRIEND
2 DAY 3 HOUR SESSIONS
$850.00 - PRIVATE
$650.00 EACH - SHARE WITH YOUR FRIEND
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Continuing Makeup Artistry
Select your days and time Tuesday-Saturdays
Available only to Certified Makeup Artist Hawaii trainees seeking refinement on refining with techniques to the next level.
- Portfolio development
- Hi definition make-up detailing
- Airbrush finish
- Dramatic Avante Garde
- May be customized to fulfill your technical needs.
Two 2-hour sessions
Hours May be condensed to your comfort
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIEND
Hours May be condensed to your comfort
Airbrush Makeup Artistry
Airbrushing is the only way to achieve a
flawless, natural look! Here's how it works. A small amount of specially
formulated makeup is turned into a light, super-fine mist and directed exactly
where it is needed. These micro dots give you the coverage you desire, while
still allowing your natural tones to show through. The result is a flawless,
natural, and undetectable coverage, using the very least amount of foundation
possible. Now you too can learn to offer your clients that movie star flawless
Our interactive basic training focuses on M-up for the Digital Edge Point and Shoot!
The fundamentals of airbrush makeup with an emphasis on beauty makeup for photography, film, stage and HD
Make-up Artist Training in Hawaii's Airbrushing Module is centered on the following
- Perfecting skin tones
- Color Matching
- Color Theory
- Sheer Skin Perfection
- Brow stenciling
- Creative face stenciling
- Designing contours and highlights on the entire face
- Designing contour and highlights for eye design with an editorial edge
- Introduction to body tanning.
- Introduction to Ab Definition Six Pack for men for your male models, actors and body builders!
Sister Company to:
Services and training
Make-over Services and Training
Karen-Marie Amper is a Licensed Master Esthetician and Licensed State of Hawaii Instructor with 33 years of knowledge and hands on
experience in Salon, Make-up Artist/Stylist & High end Resort Spa expertise!
She specialized as a Stylist & Make-up Artist for the first 10
years of her profession.
Projects included on location fashion shows, photo
shots for models and photographers updating composites and portfolios, bridal
make-up artistry, and image consulting.
Followed by 23 years of Resort Spa experience as an Esthetician,
Principal and in house esthetician trainer at each location.
A total of 33 years of background and experience to share with you!